NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Femmy

May 27, 2021 at 12:13 PM
    20 Network Points
    Activity Points 400

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to inquire about the courses that your school offers. As I have considerable interest in learning more about English , I have planned to come Canada for the greater understanding of the programme.

At the onset, I would like to ask about the school. Because I have never visited any country for education purpose, it would be a new set of experience for me . Especially , I want to know the operating hours of the school, I have read on the internet that institution offers flexible working hours which infact is a great deal for me . Besides that, because of the current pandemic, the classes would be conducted in offline or online mode.

Furthermore, I would like to request you to consider my preferable accomodation. As I have never shared my room with anyone , one room set along with attached washroom is suitable for me, that would further allow me to have privacy in my room.

Lastly, I want you to ask for the plant based food. Not only I have problem in eating cooked food but also I feel that they are hard to digest . After eating heavy foods, I continually fall ill. I do not want to cause a problem for you .

I hope you will take my concerns into consideration.

Yours sincerely, Date. 27-05-2021

Emma Petersons

Best online IELTS Coaching Best Online IELTS Course Best Online Spoken English Classes Best Online English Classes

Congratulations!
You’ve made it.

You have reached the best place for your IELTS and English preparation. Please tell us what you’re looking for so that we can help you better.