NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Femmy

May 27, 2021 at 12:13 PM

Dear Sir,

I am writing this letter to inquire about the courses that your school offers. As I have considerable interest in learning more about English , I have planned to come Canada for the greater understanding of the programme.

At the onset, I would like to ask about the school. Because I have never visited any country for education purpose, it would be a new set of experience for me . Especially , I want to know the operating hours of the school, I have read on the internet that institution offers flexible working hours which infact is a great deal for me . Besides that, because of the current pandemic, the classes would be conducted in offline or online mode.

Furthermore, I would like to request you to consider my preferable accomodation. As I have never shared my room with anyone , one room set along with attached washroom is suitable for me, that would further allow me to have privacy in my room.

Lastly, I want you to ask for the plant based food. Not only I have problem in eating cooked food but also I feel that they are hard to digest . After eating heavy foods, I continually fall ill. I do not want to cause a problem for you .

I hope you will take my concerns into consideration.

Yours sincerely, Date. 27-05-2021

Emma Petersons

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)