NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• rahul

June 1, 2021 at 10:33 AM

Dear Sir,

I am writing to express interest in the part time job vacancy at your restaurant as it will be an opportunity for me to work for your hotel considering my skills and experience. And this letter would brief you about my qualification and desire to work for your hotel.

I would like to apply for this job as I am pursing my masters in Hotel Management and this job will help me in grooming my skills and practical knowledge.

I also did my internship in one of the famous hotels in India which is Taj Hotel in Mumbai where I am taking care of the same profile which is mentioned by you in the job description for this vacancy. As it would be very tough for me while pursing my master to work as a full-time so I am really grateful to work with your hotel in part time position.

Further I am available for full day on weekends only because this is the only time when I am not preoccupied with my classes and can be easily available. I am also attaching my update CV with this letter for your reference.

If you require any further information, feel free to contact me.

Your Faithfully

XYX

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)