Best Online IELTS Course – Online IELTS Classes in India- Certified Trainers-Best Online IELTS Coaching in India › Forums › English Discussion › Find the errors and write the correct sentence. › Reply To: Find the errors and write the correct sentence.
MemberJune 1, 2021 at 2:12 PM80 Network PointsActivity Points 50
1. We are only five on our team.
2. I would rather work from home than come to the office.
3. We’re used to having a lot of work, so meeting the deadline won’t be a problem.
4. My client sent me an email but I haven’t replied to her yet.
5. Maybe I’m going to finish this today.
6. Please lend me your badge so I can get into the storage closet.
7. I can’t finish this by the end of the day. Even though I spend all day on it, I won’t finish on time.
8. I’ll probably go to the beach on Saturday.
9. The Old Man and the Sea were written for Ernest Hemingway.
10. Our office is near the airport, so it will be easy for you to get here.
11. We have a lot of stuff to do this week, so I don’t know if I can go to the English class.
12. Despite being tired, I came to work today.
13. If we had a gym here, I can work out after work.
14. I always try to do things very carefully and make sure I do them correctly. (two mistakes)
15. We have people here from all over the world including India, United States, Venezuela, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, and France. (two mistakes)
16. Are we going to have to work overtime again this week? I hope not.
17. Yesterday, he told me that he will send the email after lunch, but he didn’t do it.
18. My schedule often changes, but I normally work from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
19. I thought you were still with Microsoft. When did you stop working there?
20. I’m not pretty sure about what we should do.
21. How long have you worked in the public sector?
22. Do you know where the restaurant is?
23. He is well-experienced, so we know that he can do the job.
24. Who is in charge of deciding which printer to buy?
25. I had a hard time getting in touch with my supervisor. After calling for hours, I finally could get in touch with her.