IcinthaMemberJune 2, 2021 at 12:34 AM
1. We are only five in our team.
2. I would rather work from home than come to office.
3. We’re used to having a lot of work, so meeting the deadline won’t be a problem.
4. My client sent me an email but I haven’t replied her yet.
5. Maybe I will finish this today.
6. Please lend me your badge so I can get into the storage closet.
7. I can’t finish this by the end of the day. Even though I’l spend all day on it, I won’t finish on time.
8. Probably I’ll go to the beach on Saturday.
9. The Old Man and the Sea was written by Ernest Hemingway.
10. Our office is near the airport, so it will be easy for you to get here.
11. We have many stuffs to do this week, so I don’t know if I can go to English class.
12. Despite being tired, I came to work today.
13. If we had a gym here, I could work out after work.
14. I always try to do things very carefully and make sure I do them correctly. (two mistakes)
15. We have people from all over the world here. India, United States, Venezuela, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany and France.
16. Are we going to have overtime again this week? I hope no.
17. Yesterday he told me that he will send the email after lunch, but he didn’t do it.
18. My schedule often changes, but I normally work from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
19. I thought you were still with Microsoft. When did you stop working there?
20. I am not pretty sure about what we should do.
21. How long did you work in the public sector?
22. Do you know where is the restaurant?
23. He is well-experienced, so we know that he can do the job.
24. Who is in charge to decide which printer to buy?
25. I had a hard time getting in touch with my supervisor. After calling for hours, I finally got in touch with her.