NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Ankit

June 2, 2021 at 7:46 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,

After having seen of your advertisement regarding part time job vacancy in local newspaper on 2nd June 2021.

I would like to apply for this opportunity as I have prior experience of hotel industry and would like to grow the business by using my experience as well as it’s a

good opportunity for me to enhance my skills. Currently, I am pursuing masters in hotel management from a renowned college and I have completed my last semester training from a well known 5-star hotel.

I have started my career with Oberoi group as executive chef where I got an opportunity to work with highly skilled chefs of Indo-Chinese cuisine and it helped me to learn authentic way of cooking. Later on I have been promoted as senior chef and got transferred to Hongkong to enhance Chinese cooking skills. While working with the Chinese staff I have learned lots of new recepies and along with this I have been more disciplined. I did my internship specifically in management where I got chance to lead a kitchen staff and worked on my leadership qualities.

I would be available in evening hours for week days as I have my classes in morning and on weekends I can be more flexible to working hours from midday to midnight as per your requirement.

I have attached my updated resume, please feel free to contact me in case any detail is required.

I look forward to your response.

Yours faithfully

XXX

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)