NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Ankit

June 2, 2021 at 7:46 AM
    40 Network Points
    Activity Points 150

Dear Sir/Madam,

After having seen of your advertisement regarding part time job vacancy in local newspaper on 2nd June 2021.

I would like to apply for this opportunity as I have prior experience of hotel industry and would like to grow the business by using my experience as well as it’s a

good opportunity for me to enhance my skills. Currently, I am pursuing masters in hotel management from a renowned college and I have completed my last semester training from a well known 5-star hotel.

I have started my career with Oberoi group as executive chef where I got an opportunity to work with highly skilled chefs of Indo-Chinese cuisine and it helped me to learn authentic way of cooking. Later on I have been promoted as senior chef and got transferred to Hongkong to enhance Chinese cooking skills. While working with the Chinese staff I have learned lots of new recepies and along with this I have been more disciplined. I did my internship specifically in management where I got chance to lead a kitchen staff and worked on my leadership qualities.

I would be available in evening hours for week days as I have my classes in morning and on weekends I can be more flexible to working hours from midday to midnight as per your requirement.

I have attached my updated resume, please feel free to contact me in case any detail is required.

I look forward to your response.

Yours faithfully

XXX

Best online IELTS Coaching Best Online IELTS Course Best Online Spoken English Classes Best Online English Classes

Congratulations!
You’ve made it.

You have reached the best place for your IELTS and English preparation. Please tell us what you’re looking for so that we can help you better.