NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Femmy

June 2, 2021 at 12:47 PM

Our Enviornment has catastrophic effects on the whole country, with overpopulation being the major concern , which is perilous for human beings. I completely agree with the argument and elaborate the same with facts below.

Incipiently I would like to say that , exploding population has detrimental effects on the world natural resources such as fossil fuels and water which are getting depleted with every passing day . As the population increases their are more mouths to feed and limited resources to provide , which causes the aforementioned resources to deplete. The outcome of this depletion is on the one hand poor countries will become poorer as unemployment will prevail in the countries and on the other hand people will starve and would have abysmal health.

Additionally, with the explosive growth of population, deforestation is rampant. As with the growing demands, not only industries are setup but also people are building residential houses, which requires the clearing of forests at large scale. This in-fact has serious effects on the flora and fauna, because their habitat gets disturbed with the massive cutting of trees. As per my personal experience , I have witnessed the higher authorities are cutting down the trees to build colonies at outskirts , not only because of the massive deforestation people are suffering now but also our our future generation have to suffer the consequences.

I would like to abridge my thoughts at the end by saying that to ameliorate the exponential spike in population and to avoid all the reverberation the government should impose strict rules and regulations as well as people should make changes in their lifestyle.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)