NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Ankit

June 3, 2021 at 11:01 AM

Dear John,

I hope you are enjoying your last few weeks of college and ready to start your professional career. Before you get busy with your new life, I would like to invite you to join a grand celebration of my promotion on coming Sunday.

I know you are familiar with my hometown local areas but this party is in outskirts so you have to follow instructions to reach the venue. I believe you will come by bus which is most convenient and pocket friendly for a student. Once you reach bus depot of my hometown, you have to go towards local bus terminal and take another interstate bus going towards Tilak Nagar, get down on Tilak Nagar bus stop and grab a shared cab, inform driver to drop you at red fort taxi stand. Now you are few meters away so take first left from taxi stand and the party hall will be at your right side. Venue name is Grand Inn which is written on top of the building in capital letters.

You don’t have to worry about accommodation, I have already booked a room for you which has the attached washroom and hotel will provide toiletries.

I hope to see you soon.

Best Regards

Ankit

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)