NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Jasmeet

June 3, 2021 at 11:49 AM

Dear Komal,

Hi there, I hope you are enjoying the new place after your marriage in Udaipur. I heard it has beautiful monuments, lakes and artistic works as you already are fond of them.

I have a good news to tell you that we just bought a beautiful house in Jaipur and my father has planned to organize a house-warming ceremony for all our relatives and close friends. You surely have to attend the ceremony.

After the rituals of house-warming in the morning, the party will be organized in the evening in the Hotel Ginger near our new residence and the address is enclosed with the letter for your convenience. You can directly hire a taxi or board the bus to reach the Jaipur. I will pick you up from the Jaipur bus stop and then we both will head to our home in our car. In case of any problem reaching here, do text me.

I really want you to be a part of this celebration. We’ll gonna have lot of fun. I would really appreciate if you could come prior to one day.

Well, let me finish here. I am eagerly waiting for your reply to this letter.

See you,

Jasmeet

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)