NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Rashmi

June 5, 2021 at 1:11 AM

Dear Jimmy

Hope this letter finds you in radiant health and spirit. I am doing much better, having successfully fought and overcome the Covid infection. I am writing to you for extending this warm invitation for joining me and my family for celebrating my 18th birthday on 31st of June this year.

Having been friends for over a decade, I know you truly understand how excited I am and how much this birthday means to me, as I attain majority and a right to have a driving license. My dad has already promised me my dream car, a pastel pink “Audi”, which has doubled my enthusiasm and am elated to say the least.

Since, we have shifted to our new villa at Central Hyderabad, I suggest you take the flight to the Rajiv Gandhi Airport and then take a pre-paid cab straight to the iconic, Life Style building as our Villa is bang opposite and is easily identifiable by its pink and green portico roof.

As for your accommodation, since our villa has 5 bedrooms, I have specifically requested my parents to spare the roof-top room for your stay, so that we both can enjoy together and re-live our golden memories, savouring home made cookies and tea in the balcony, which overlooks a enchanting small lake behind the villa.

I cannot wait to receive you and am eagerly looking forward to meeting you.

With lot of love,

Your friend forever

Jossie

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)