NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Femmy

June 6, 2021 at 7:40 PM

Dear Sir,

I am writing with regard to assist my services at your food chain. I have recently seen an advertisement on the newspaper, where it is stated that your restaurant is looking for someone to do the part time job.

Firstly , I would like to express my concerns towards applying for the job. Not only this job is important for my professional experience but also I need this job badly for the survival of my family, where I have to solely manage all the household expenses. For this reason, I would like to apply for the job .

Furthermore, one thing that I believe, I would be the suitable candidate for the job ,owing to the fact I had experience of almost 5 years serving at especially renowned 5 star rating restaurants where I was given best performance award by the manager as well as by the visitors. Apart from that , I do my tasks with full dedication that I think will do wonders for the restaurant.

Lastly, I would like you to consider my request regarding my preferred working slot. As during weekdays , I am completely free after evening where I would be delighted to serve dinner to the people. However , at the weekends I am ready to work according to your desirable timeslot.

Looking forward for your response.

Yours faithfully, 06.05.2021

Emma Watson

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)