NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Femmy

June 6, 2021 at 7:40 PM
    20 Network Points
    Activity Points 400

Dear Sir,

I am writing with regard to assist my services at your food chain. I have recently seen an advertisement on the newspaper, where it is stated that your restaurant is looking for someone to do the part time job.

Firstly , I would like to express my concerns towards applying for the job. Not only this job is important for my professional experience but also I need this job badly for the survival of my family, where I have to solely manage all the household expenses. For this reason, I would like to apply for the job .

Furthermore, one thing that I believe, I would be the suitable candidate for the job ,owing to the fact I had experience of almost 5 years serving at especially renowned 5 star rating restaurants where I was given best performance award by the manager as well as by the visitors. Apart from that , I do my tasks with full dedication that I think will do wonders for the restaurant.

Lastly, I would like you to consider my request regarding my preferred working slot. As during weekdays , I am completely free after evening where I would be delighted to serve dinner to the people. However , at the weekends I am ready to work according to your desirable timeslot.

Looking forward for your response.

Yours faithfully, 06.05.2021

Emma Watson

Best online IELTS Coaching Best Online IELTS Course Best Online Spoken English Classes Best Online English Classes

Congratulations!
You’ve made it.

You have reached the best place for your IELTS and English preparation. Please tell us what you’re looking for so that we can help you better.