NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Rashmi

June 6, 2021 at 10:45 PM

1. We are only five in our team.

2. I’d rather work from home than come to the office.

3. We’re used to having a lot of work, so meeting the deadline won’t be a problem.

4. My client emailed me, but I haven’t replied it yet.

5. Maybe, I’ll finish this today.

6. Please lend me your badge, so that I can get into the storage closet.

7. I won’t finish this by the end of the day and on time, though I spent all day doing it.

8. I’ll probably go to the beach on Saturday.

9. Earnest Hemingway wrote ” The Old Man and the Sea”.

<b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>10. Our office is near to the airport, so it’ll be easy for you to get there.

<b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>1<b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>1. We’ve more stuff to do this week, so I don’t know if I can go to the English class.

<b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>12. Despite being tired, I came to work today.

<b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>13. If we had a gym here, I could work out after work.

<b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>14. I always try to do things carefully and correctly.

<b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>15. We’ve people from around the world here : India, United States, Venezuela, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, and France.

<b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>16. Are we going to work overtime, again this week? I hope not.

<b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>17. Yesterday, he told me that he’ll send the email after lunch, but he didn’t do it.

<b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>18. I normally work from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m but my<b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”> schedule often changes.

<b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>19. I thought you’re still with Microsoft. When did you stop working there?

<b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>20. I’m not really sure, what we should do.

<b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>21. How long did you work in the public sector?

<b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>22. Do you know where’s the restaurant?

<b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>23. He’s well-experienced, so we know that he can do the job.

<b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>24. Whose in-charge to decide which printer is to be bought?

<b style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>25. I had a hard time getting in touch with my supervisor and only after calling for hours, I finally got in touch with her.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)