NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Lakshmi Prasanna

June 8, 2021 at 10:53 AM

Now a days we hear large number of crimes in news, some people claims that to decrease the crime rate longer prison sentences must be implemented, where as some people are with alternative ways to decrease the crime rate. In my opinion, I agree with the both scenarios to decrease the crime rate.

Firstly I support the longer prison sentences, because of the few criminals like terrorists. Those kind of criminals kills the common people without any reason. For instance, in 2013 there were number of terrorist attacks on common people in Hyderabad. Due to that attack many people lost their families. In my opinion there are no alternative ways to change these kind of criminals. However, In this case there is only way to decrease crime rate is longer prison sentences.

On the other hand, there are criminals who do robberies to feed their families and to take care of them. Government has to take a step and gather all these people at one place and need to create awareness among them and also provide employment to the criminals. Furthermore, they have to provide few facilities in prison like sports, physical exercise, meditation etc., to change them. These facilities may act upon them to change their daily routine and make them positive.

In Conclusion, Crime rate can be decreased in both ways. I would suggest that to educate the criminals like robberies about how to live the life without doing crimes. However, the criminals like terrorists must punish in prison for longer time.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)