NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Mishi

June 8, 2021 at 11:09 AM

It seems to me that activities play a very influential role in the growth and development of a child but, there is a conflict among some people on whether outdoor activities are more beneficial for children’s development than computer games. Personally, I think that outdoor activities are more beneficial.

It is obvious that outdoor games bring out a companionship which is very necessary for a healthy society .children playing outdoor games get to learn a lot of things, for instance, they hurt themselves, fight, laugh, cry, get defeated, and then evolve from such experiences. , In my experience, acquaintances are made by the experience of outdoor activities, children hang out with each other share each other’s experiences, and learn lessons that can help them in their problems. Hence, I believe outdoor activities are very essential for children.

On the other hand, if I am to see the present era of the covid pandemic then it is obvious that outdoor activities are not possible, in that case, computer games might be of some use but it also has their perks, prolonged use of computer can have bad effects on eyes it can also cause carpel turner and can also make the child have their world revolving around four walls with just the computer system and this can lead the child to have a problem socializing with people around in the future.

Overall, I would like to say that it is very important for children to have friends and be able to socialize with people who can enhance their knowledge on becoming a better person. So on the whole, outdoor activities are more beneficial for children.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)