NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Naheda

June 8, 2021 at 8:36 PM

Dear Sir,

I am writing to you express my interest in the Job advertisement publish in local newspaper column for part-time vacancy in your esteem restaurant for Reception manager. As per the requirements I find myself a suitable candidate for this job.

I would like to mention that I have been working as part-time receptionist in Al-Haya restaurant situated at Humayun Nagar, from last six months. My duties includes taking orders, accepting bills and handling cash. But recently I had to move to Hitech city and I had to left that Job.

Currently, I have enrolled in Master’s Degree in Finance and will not be able to do full time job, as I have to cope up with my regular classes, thus find this job as suitable as it requires only few hours of work. Furthermore, I am having off on Saturday’s and would be easily available if you want me to work on weekends. I assure you of my hard work, punctuality and loyalty.

I am also attaching my updated CV and certificates along with this letter. Hope my experience will fulfill your requirement for this post.

Thanking you in anticipation, if you require any further information please contact me on below number.

Yours faithfully

Naheda Ilyas

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)