NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• venkatesh

June 8, 2021 at 10:56 PM
    0 Network Points
    Activity Points 100

Dear Sir,

I am writing to inform you about my interest as a part time chef in your restaurant.

Firstly, I want to go with my educational qualifications. I was completed my Hotel Management degree in 2020. Currently I’m working as a junior chef in Novotel and actively looking for a part time job on my weekends. Fortunately i came across with the part time job notification in your restaurant. I am glad to apply for this.

Furthermore, To look into my professional experience as a chef I had started my career as an intern in Taj Banjara hotel, There I had worked for one year. Then after I moved to Novotel hotel as an assistant chef. I have been working here from last 2 years.

Finally, I am looking for a part time chef job only on my weekends since I has my regular job on weekdays. During weekends I will be available from 10Am to 6Pm as a chef.

Looking forward for your prompt response.

Yours faithfully

Venkatesh chinthala

Best online IELTS Coaching Best Online IELTS Course Best Online Spoken English Classes Best Online English Classes

Congratulations!
You’ve made it.

You have reached the best place for your IELTS and English preparation. Please tell us what you’re looking for so that we can help you better.