NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Femmy

June 9, 2021 at 12:50 AM

Dear Emma,

How are you ? I hope this letter finds you well . It’s been so long that we haven’t met each other. You are such a sweetheart , you never failed to surprise me.

Thankyou for sending me such an amazing present . After opening the present ,I felt so special when I saw Series 6 I-Watch and that too in rose gold color. How do you know that I badly wanted this watch . Especially ,I liked the watch because of it’s packaging. Every time you think out-of-the box.

Also, I am so excited to tell you about the other presents that I received on my birthday . Not only my brother made me a beautiful collage of our photos but also he gave me a greeting card . Besides that ,My grand mother gave me an antique necklace , I wore it on the same day .

To be honest ,I was missing you badly on my special day as my parents arranged a surprise birthday party for me where all my relatives and close friends were invited. I also visited NGO to distribute clothes to the needy people. You know, I feel extremely satisfied after doing great cause.

Take care and write back soon.

Jane

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)