NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Naheda

June 9, 2021 at 8:46 PM

In today’s world, advertisement has become a significant tool for marketing all products. While some argue that advertisement increases awareness about products that may improve our life style, others are of the opinion that advertisement encourages people to buy unnecessary things. I strongly believe that the latter is more correct, as will be explained.

To begin with, human wants are insatiable and to fulfill these demands we usually wonder , and got easily trap in companies cutting corner policies of sale and buy one get one free policies. To promote any product, companies generally propagate on Newspapers, magazines, internet and billboards only the brighter side of newly launched good, thus providing an incomplete picture of the product. undoubtedly,we inclined to buy those things easily thus, end up in purchasing something which completely unessential. For example, beauty and herbal product weight loss supplements . Recently a survey conducted by the Health and Beauty magazine revealed that the use of these products has significant increase by 65% in last decade. Although everybody knowns weight can only be controlled through proper diet and exercise. Many of my friends too used such herbal medications have later repented of their choice.

Moreover, children are easily attracted by advertisements, young kids in particular are influenced by adverts showing the latest toys, clothing or latest electronics gadgets and this can exert enormous pressure on the parents to buy these products whether their pockets gives permission or not. In addition, the advertising of tobacco, alcohol and cigarette has always been a controversial issue, It is quite possible that these adds can attract young underage minds towards its popularity.

<i class=””>In conclusion, I believe that an <em style=”font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;”>adverts has multidimensional effect on society<em style=””><i class=”” style=””><font face=”inherit”> especially on young </font>generation<font face=”inherit”>. therefore, it is the responsibility of buyers to know complete advantages and disadvantages of any product before buying. One shouldn’t blindly buy any goods exhibitioned.</font>

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)