NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• rahul

June 9, 2021 at 9:26 PM

Hi ABC,

I am writing this letter to let you know about how much I like the birthday present sent by you and this was the best gift I have ever received on my birthday.

First, I am very thankful to you for such a wonderful gift which is iPhone 12. I am quite impressive with this gift as from very long time I am planning to buy it and finally I received the same on my birthday. After the birthday party when I opened all my gifts, I was surprised to see such an expensive gift and there is no limit of my happiness. Even though all the features given in iPhone 12 is mind blowing but the one thing I attracted the most is camera quality.

Furthermore, I received so many other gifts like photo frame from my brother, T-shirt from my father and chocolates from my office friends. I like all these gifts as these are not only presents but the expression of love from your closed ones.

Lastly, I enjoyed the most at my birthday party as we did lot of fun activities, clicked picture as well as played games. Even the Italian food served at the party was very delicious. Apart from all these activities and gifts, no one can ever complete your absence at the party and hope to see you next year at my birthday.

Missing you so much and Lots of love.

Rahul

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)