community around the world.

• NIL Admin

Administrator
    June 10, 2021 at 12:04 PM
    1350 Network Points
    Activity Points 5940

(SAMPLE)

Dear Ben,

Thanks for your letter and the superb photos, It was great to hear all about your holiday and it sounds like you had a fantastic time in Rome.

I just thought I’d write to let you know that I finally quit my job and found a new one abroad. It will be much more exciting than my job with the local council ever was! I’m sure I told you that my manager left and since then it’s not been the same, we used to have a laugh at work, not anymore!

Anyway, I start teaching English as a foreign language in Italy in June, which will suit me down to the ground. You know I’ve always wanted to live in Italy, don’t you? It’s going to be a real challenge but very rewarding too. I’ll be teaching both adults and teenagers and I can’t wait to begin.

I’m sure you’ll be amazed when you read this but I have started learning to play the guitar too. You must remember how I hated music lessons at school, but this is so much fun

I hope you’ll be able to come and visit me sometime soon.

Keep in touch,

Steve

Best online IELTS Coaching Best Online IELTS Course Best Online Spoken English Classes Best Online English Classes

Congratulations!
You’ve made it.

You have reached the best place for your IELTS and English preparation. Please tell us what you’re looking for so that we can help you better.