NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Homi

June 10, 2021 at 3:01 PM

There are people in favor of advertising and on the other hand, there are some who have opposite opinion. Many people say that due to advertisements you end up procuring things which at times you really do not need.

I do agree that advertisements play a major role in the sales of the product. A lot of research, thinking goes into how to project the product as it should catch the attention of the buyer. Companies have found multiple ways to advertise the product and to reach most of the people through Social platforms on the internet, TV, Newspaper, signboards on the roads & highways. We cannot deny that most of the advertisements are very gripping.

Why we end up buying things which we do not need, this can be experienced at a Superstore. They aim on to entice more and more customers and always target the insatiable customers. Research and science are involved in how to place the product in order to leave the impression on customer’s mind. Discount offers, sale such strategies entice people to go off limits at times, people should be meticulous and should look for what they need rather than what they want.

I have experienced this personally that advertisements do encourages. I had gone to a supermarket to purchase two items only, but the sales guy offered me 3-4 items which were on sale. I started contemplating whether to buy or not. May be the sales guy adept at suggestive selling.

To conclude, in my opinion, every individual should be meticulous about their decision and should not reproach advertisements. People should underscore on the things and items which can fulfil their needs not the wants.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)