NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Naheda

June 10, 2021 at 9:22 PM

Dear Neha,

How are you doing? I know I haven’t talk you to in a while as I was so busy with shifting to new house recently. Anyways I am writing to invite you to our new house warming party.

I am planning to organize a for a small party on next Sunday that is 20th June at my new residence. I would like you to come with your family. I am inviting all our class mate and it would be surely a great get together after a long time.

<font face=”inherit”>Last month we have moved to New city near Salmiya Sector No 25, it is easy to find. As soon as you reach station take a right and straight to the City center Mall, I will arrange a pick up vehicle from their to pick you for your </font>convenience.<font face=”inherit”> Moreover, I will share my Location in link this email which will make easy for you to understand.</font>

<font face=”inherit”>In addition, don’t worry about </font>accommodation<font face=”inherit”> we as plenty of space are available at our new apartment.You could stay as long as wish. </font>

<font face=”inherit”>Anyways I’ve got to go now, as so many preparations are pending. Awaiting to see you all soon.</font>

<font face=”inherit”>
    </font>

<font face=”inherit”>Best wishes</font>

<font face=”inherit”>Naheda</font>

<font face=”inherit”>
    </font>

<font face=”inherit”> </font>

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)