NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Jasmeet

June 11, 2021 at 10:09 AM

Learning a foreign language fuels one’s intelligence and makes their job prospects brighter. People have learning advantage. There are numerous ways to learn a foreign language. In this essay I will discuss about three ways with their merits and demerits at the same time.

To practice on your own is the first and easiest way to adapt a foreign language and this can be the most self reliant way to learn language with economic benefits. “Practice makes the man perfect” is apt for this way of getting into alien language. However, there may be chances of going on wrong track as no one is there to guide as well as rectify the mistakes. This may discourage self study method.

Secondly, taking lessons as part of a class can also be considered as one of the best ways. The more we get to interact with our peers and teachers, the more we learn. Number of group activities to make people learn can be more fruitful as they get to know each other also can learn various other native language of different people learning at the same time. Lack of personal attention and demotivation can be disadvantage of this type of learning. Due to number of students in class can be the reason that people are not able to concentrate and therefore, learn.

The third way of swotting the external language can be taking lessons online. Learning the things from the comfort of your home or anywhere we want can be super advantageous for those who are unable to commute or are in remote locations. It brings the economical benefits along but fault at few points like, lack of practical knowledge and face to face communication.

In conclusion, I would say each of the strategy is truly advantageous. Pure determination can surely help in achieving the desired goal. Otherwise taking lessons as part of the class is most effective according to me.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)