NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Faizal

June 11, 2021 at 10:13 AM

Leaning other country’s language is extremely important nowadays, because it help us to open doors to uncountable opportunities. It can change our way of thinking and also learning foreign language increases the confidence among people. In this essay, I will talk about pro and cons of learning a foreign language.

As per my thoughts, learning by yourself is the best way of acquire something because there is no time limit and internet is the place where you can find hundreds of materials about your desired subject. Some people do not like to learn from others because their way of approaching something are different. On the other hand, one of the main disadvantage of this method is that there is no one to judge you, whether you are going in correct path or not.so, you have to figure out on your own.

The next approach is to take tuition from an individual teacher. Private teacher can teach you the foreign language in more proper manner because he is already best in that field. And this method can be proved less time consuming. I was very weak student in English subject but because of my private tutor I was able to achieve good grades in it. While, this method can become horrible when you choose your tutor without knowing his background.

Learning foreign language in bunch of people is the way of learning effectively because in this method, we can learn from experience of the people and repetition of one topic due to class exercise. Group discussion is the one of the best way of learning any language. Although, sometimes a teacher cannot pay attention due to lots of numbers of students and limited time period he have.

In conclusion, learning individually or by hiring teacher or attending group class, it all depends on people in which method they are comfortable to learn foreign language. And it also depends on the will power of people.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)