NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Lakshmi Prasanna

June 11, 2021 at 10:26 AM

Learning a foreign language adds weight to the profile and increases the chance to grab the work opportunities. Learning alien dialect not only helps professionally but also personally. It increases self confidence in individuals and makes us to communicate with the foreign people effectively. In this essay, I shall compare the pros and cons of the most suitable ways in learning the language.

Firstly, I believe that self-learning is the best way to learn foreign language. This way helps to the people who are economically not strong. However, in this modern era everything is possible to learn via online apps. But this way may not help to all the people, as few people may not good at self- learning.

The second method is taking lessons as a part of the class. This way is advantage to most of the people, they can interact with tutor man to man to clear their doubts. Moreover, they can practice via communicating the foreign language with fellow students and can develop their skill. But here the disadvantage is the tuition fees will be at high range, which can’t afford by many students.

The last and best method to learn the foreign language is living in a country where the language is spoken. We get chance to read, speak, write the language in our day to day activities and it helps us pick up the language very easily without even any conscious. But the disadvantage is we can’t go to foreign country without any purpose, so there will be less chances to learn the foreign language in this way.

I would like to abridge my thoughts at the end, each approach has its own pros and cons. Even though the best way to learn alien dialect is to live in the country where foreign language speaks, it is not possible in most of the cases. Students who are not economically strong and capable to learn by self can go with the method of self-learning. Students who can afford to pay for tutors is the best way to attend the class to polish their skills.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)