NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Mishi

June 11, 2021 at 10:32 AM

Learning an overseas language requires a lot of attention and willpower. In this essay, I will be comparing three convenient ways of learning a foreign language. I am going to elucidate three ways and they are the following, studying on your own, taking lessons with a private tutor, and taking lessons as part of a class.

First and foremost, I believe studying on your own terms is a very beneficial and less stressful way of learning a foreign language. For example, the Korean language can be learnt via watching videos and listening to songs in that particular language and trying to imitate the language. Nevertheless, there are some cons to this method as there is no evaluation a person may not know their fault, which can lead to a wrong approach towards the language hence, making this way less suitable.

Secondly, there is the way of taking private tuition, this is a very suitable way of learning a foreign language. For example, a tutor can guide you in a way that is more desirable and fascinating, a tutor will evaluate you and bring your focus towards the correct viewpoint .the very disadvantage of this is that some students may find it difficult to open up to a tutor thus making it difficult to learn the language.

lastly, taking lessons as part of a class can bring forward the competitive spirit that can raise your learning . For instance, exam conductions can boost up your ways of approaching the language. but there is a disadvantage of this way and that is some people might get discouraged by a lot of competitors around and also can lose their confidence making it difficult to focus on learning.

To conclude, I strongly believe that one should try learning a foreign language the way they prefer. this is because it can give them satisfaction as well as the pleasure of learning it their own way.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)