NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Rashmi

June 12, 2021 at 1:22 AM

Dear Sir

I am writing this letter to inform about the unfortunate loss of my new Apple Macbook, during my recent visit to New York, which was covered by a travel insurance policy, issued by your company vide policy number 1234.

I had recently bought this Silver coloured, Zebra print, limited edition Macbook, with 258 GB ram and high resolution multifocal camera, for 9999 USD, which I was carrying during my trip from New Delhi to New York last week to stay connected with my workplace.

I vividly remember that the Macbook was in my left hand, on Friday morning when my friend and I, went to the backpackers cafe near the exit point for coffee after deplaning. Thereafter, we boarded the taxi, which arrived minutes after, chauffeuring us to Hotel Marina, Central New York, where after checkin I realised that the Macbook was missing. Perhaps, it was stolen during our brief wait at the airport cafe.

I would be grateful, if you could honour this claim under the aforementioned policy by releasing 100 percent amount as replacement cost for the Macbook at the earliest.

I await your prompt and positive reply in the matter.

Yours faithfully,

Jim Carrey

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)