NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Rashmi

June 12, 2021 at 1:43 AM

Dear Mercy,

I hope this letter finds you in best health. I reached safely and in the process of settling back into the routines, after the wonderful holiday with you in Australia. I am writing to inform you that I have inadvertently left a blue envelope containing my original transcripts in your bedroom.

You may recall that on the last night, while packing my suitcase, I had placed the envelope in the white cupboard in your bedroom, so as to prevent it from crumpling inside the bag. However, unfortunately, the next morning in the anxiety to reach the airport, I left the envelope behind.

I am in the process of applying for my assessment of credentials for which the transcripts are mandatory, so I have to seek your help by immediately couriering the envelope to me at my office address : XYZ, Law Firm, Circle Town, Chennai, India which will enable onward submission of the same within the deadline.

I know how immersed you are in your research work, but for this urgent requirement, I wouldn’t have troubled you at this juncture. Am sure you will appreciate.

Looking forward to seeing you again.

Warmest regards

Jillian Blonde

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)