NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Rahul

June 12, 2021 at 9:35 PM

Dear Mr. Adam,

I am writing this letter to inform you about the product that I have lost during my holiday trip to Russia which is covered under the travel insurance and now need to claim the value of lost product.

I have lost the DSLR camera of Samsung brand having black color model number SC123 which I bought from Amazon before going to this trip as we are very excited to click pictures from this camera.

While having a lunch at Hotel in Russia, I wishes to click few pictures and I discovered that camera which I put on my lunch table was missing. When we saw the CCTV footage of the Hotel it shows that a man has theft the camera going outside of the hotel. We even try to find the person in nearby areas but unable to find them.

As it was my new camera and also covered under travel insurance taken for this trip we need to claim the full value of the lost item and I am also attaching the invoice of the camera bought for your reference. It would be very grateful if you could send me the claim form which I need to fill and the process of claim.

Thanks
    Your Faithfully,

XYX

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)