NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Pooja

June 17, 2021 at 6:53 PM

Advertising plays an important role in both consumers and producers’ life. By advertising producer sends all the information about their products to the consumers. Producers uses various means to display their products for example TV, Banners, Social media, radio etc. Advertising promotes sale of their goods. How do a consumer gets to know about a product which is sold in international market, by adverting only?

In spit of all the advantages of advertising I believe that it encourages us to buy things that we really do not need. Firstly, it encourages people to buy things by making false promises and using wrong tactics. My friend Riya works in a cosmetic industry and she was telling me other day how they are designing their advertising campaign to target only girls with dusky complexions. She also tells me how they claim in their advertisements that how their cosmetic products are made from natural ingredients and are cruelty free along with these claims these producers also promises to give fair complexion after regular use for a definite period of time.

In conclusion, it appears to me that advertisement is only a way to lure the consumer to buy things which are not required. One should always consider things like do I really need this particular product. Does the cost of this product is worth. Would it give me the outcome i am expecting etc. Because after buying such products consumer only makes a void in their pockets as well as in their lives when they do not get the desired results and happiness they were expecting from these products.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)