NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Shyam

June 17, 2021 at 7:42 PM

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing this letter to inform you that I have lost my watch when I went to Shimla trip with my family to celebrate Christmas and New year. Luckily I renewed its insurance before heading to trip.

I have lost my digital watch of Apple brand with series 6. It has GPS and cellular enabled. It’s diameter is 44mm along with long blue strap. It was gifted by my wife on 10th anniversary. It has some health along with office related folders and applications. It also has some personal details like photo, activity records.

As I remember I had dinner over there in a top-notch restaurant’s terrace but that time it was with me. I left to my hotel and on the way their was rukus and that road was fully packed. It might be I have lost it there.

As I was precious to me and new in brand and it was covered in travel insurance and personal accidental and damage insurance with your company only. For your reference I am attaching police complain report and invoice, insurance copy along filling claim form.

I am looking forward to receive full amount.

Thanks

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)