NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Abhishek

June 17, 2021 at 9:20 PM

Dear Adam,

I hope you are in the best of spirit and health, really thrilled to know that you will be visiting Rajasthan in the month of October. This is the perfect time to visit this place in India because you can easily explore the places without being impacted by the scourging heat wave of deserts. You can bring the light cotton clothes and a pair of sports shoes with you- it will be most comfortable attire to visit heritage places in hot & sunny day.

As far as your accommodation are concerned, I will book a hostel for you which is situated in the best locality of the town- near fort area. I will make sure that this will also add to your entire experience of this visit.

Rajasthan is very peaceful & calm state of India so you need not to worry much about the safety & security. Anyway, I will always be here for you for any help if needed.

In October, Rajasthan International folk festival will also be organized. I will book a ticket for us to experience & enjoy the flavors of rich culture & tradition of Rajasthan. I will also take you through the experience of dessert safari which I feel you are extremely excited about.

If you need more details about Rajasthan tourism you may also visit to the website mentioned below.

http://www.zzz.com

Eagerly looking forward to your visit! Lets hold for the fun & frolic days.

Your Best Friend!

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)