NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• rahul

June 22, 2021 at 6:42 PM

Dear sir/madam,

I am writing this letter to inform you that I lost my Samsung galaxy phone during a family trip to new jersey which is black in color with the specification of 256gb ram / 2.5 processor / 5.5 inches screen which is also covered by the extended insurance amenity given by company.

While travelling back to the airport I stopped mid-way to get a coffee and I did the payment with the same phone but when I reached to the airport I realized phone was not there with me it seems I lost it either in cab or in the coffee shop .

I enquired with the coffee shop and the cab service company but didn’t get any lead about it since it’s a 6 month old phone so it comes under the extended insurance which covers the full value of the phone in case of accidental loss of the item .

The insurance agreement’s clause-6B states that the full value of the phone will be reimbursed in case of loss of item within one year of purchase henceforth please do the needful to expedite the procedure for recovering the amount of the phone.

Yours faithfully,

Rahul

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)