NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Haritha

June 22, 2021 at 7:02 PM

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter to inform you that I have lost my new iPhone12, during my recent holiday trip to Pondicherry and would like to claim insurance for the lost item. I have availed of your insurance service recently and my insurance number is 23564780.

It was an Apple iPhone 12 with 128 GB, blue coloured, latest version and limited edition, dual 12 mp camera system with ultra-wide and wide angles. It costs me around 85000.

The incident occurred in the airport when I was travelling from Chennai to Pondicherry last week. I went to the cafe named Chennai specials near the boarding point to have coffee. While having coffee I kept my phone on the table I got the announcement of boarding and left the cafe. Then after I boarded the plane there I got realised that I forgot my phone on the coffee table. It was one hour journey from Chennai to Pondicherry, therefore I returned immediately to Chennai. However, I haven’t got my mobile. I have filed an FIR in the nearest police station to the airport and the FIR registration number is 3456768.

I would be grateful If you consider this request and initiate the process of claiming at the earliest convinience. Hoping to get released the full amount of my mobile phone as mentioned in the policy.

I look forward to getting a positive reply from you.

Yours faithfully,

Haritha Kolapalli

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)