NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Arjun

June 25, 2021 at 7:04 PM

Hi Cynthia,

Hope you are doing well.

I’m really glad to hear that you are coming to India this November. This is the perfect time to travel as there would not be with high hot temperatures due to winters. You will enjoy the sunny day with mild cold temperature and will able to explore different places during the daylight without worrying about hot temperatures as i know you have been living in canada which is popular for harsh winters.

Since you are coming to my country, i’ll recommend few things which you can put in your checklist. Firstly, do not bring heavy winter jackets or shoes as the winter won’t be so cruel unlike canada, so you can survive here in full cotton t-shirts or light jackets with no issues.

As far as accommodation is concerned, i know some best and cheap hotels which provides excellent services to their customers. Obviously, it will be near by my place so that we can meet and commute easily. You just need to get out from Delhi Airport Terminal 3 and ask any taxi to take you to your respective hotel. Rest, i will take care of it once you reach here.

New Delhi is a very popular city for food, clothes, modern building, restaurents etc. Although, i’ll be working on those days, still i can take some time offs to show some places in my city like India Gate, Qutab Minar, Red Fort etc. Also, we can travel to coldest parts of India from Delhi easily with an affordable expenses.

The best part you will like here is food, i think. Because there are plethora of restaurants in popular hub areas like Gurugram, CP and South Delhi where you can taste different cuisines.

I’m so thrilled with this news that i started thinking about our plans to make your experience worth coming here. Let me know if you have something else in your mind that i missed.

Looking forward to meet you soon. Have a safe travel.

Your Childhood Friend!

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)