NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Shazia

June 28, 2021 at 7:23 PM
    0 Network Points
    Activity Points 600

Dear Ryan ,

Hope you are good . I am so excited to hear that you are coming to Hyderabad next month , and i am sure you will love the city.

So as you want to spend 3 weeks in my home town , it would be great if you could stay with me and my family . We will have a great time together .But of course , if you prefer more privacy , i can book a good hotel for your stay .

Since the weather is expected to be rainy and pleasant , make sure you don’t forget to bring your rain coats . Sometimes it will be humid , as the weather here is unpredictable , I advice you to carry a few cotton clothes .

There are a lot of places in the city to visit , and we can have delicious cuisine .I am super excited about your visit .So let me know ,if you need some more information .

Best wishes .

Best online IELTS Coaching Best Online IELTS Course Best Online Spoken English Classes Best Online English Classes

Congratulations!
You’ve made it.

You have reached the best place for your IELTS and English preparation. Please tell us what you’re looking for so that we can help you better.