NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Rashmi

June 30, 2021 at 9:37 PM

Dear Ms Rose,

This is Rashmi Shrivastava, I am bit fortunate to join trainee program in Collage in Greenmount. I am pleased to write you because you are the first person whom I am contacting in this collage.

The purpose to write this mail, If you can advise me about accommodations nearby collage or if there is any availability within college campus as I am foreign student and shifting from another country, not familiar with the place.

So basically, I am looking for shared accommodation with two persons capacity it should have two rooms if room size is small it will work along with attached bathroom and small kitchen. Kitchen should have basic things like microwave and water purifier. I am also fine with one studio apartment along with attached bathroom and kitchen with basic things.

As I am joining as student so my budget will be in between 600-800 dollar . If accommodation is not available in college then it should be nearby college. So I could use library in odd hours.

My session will commence in April 3<sup>nd</sup> week. I will be planning to reach there in early March, before reaching if you could advise few accommodations so I can connect and can have virtual tour. It will help me to make fast decision and before reaching I could narrow down the options as it will help me to save some money and time.

Your Sincerely

Rashmi

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)