NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Suraj

July 6, 2021 at 10:22 AM
    0 Network Points
    Activity Points 760

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to inform you that I’ve lost my mobile phone in my trip to Paris which was covered by your travel insurance. I would like to claim the cost for my lost phone. My travel insurance no is C2P10032.

The mobile phone I lost is a new Iphone 12 plus which was launched by Apple last December with. I had purchased it last month for $1300 USD with taxes and It came with a Rick and Morty themed case.

While travelling in a local metro to visit the Eiffel tower, I was jumped by a hooded thief who snatched the phone off my hand and ran out of the metro. I would have followed him but the runner timed it such that the metro’s door closed right after he went through them.

I would like you to expedite the claim process and compensate me as soon as possible to the linked bank account. Attached are an original receipt of the lost phone and a copy of the police complaint filed. Please let me know at the earliest if you require anything else from me.

I await your prompt service.

Yours faithfully

Suraj Parsi

Best online IELTS Coaching Best Online IELTS Course Best Online Spoken English Classes Best Online English Classes

Congratulations!
You’ve made it.

You have reached the best place for your IELTS and English preparation. Please tell us what you’re looking for so that we can help you better.