NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Eman

July 7, 2021 at 8:10 PM

Spending money on arts is considered a waste of money by few people and it should be spent on other sectors. In my opinion, I totally agree with them for several reasons that I will explain in the next few paragraphs.

To begin with, there are many essential sectors such as health and education that need to maintain all the time. For example, building new schools to accommodate the increasing number of students. Also, investing in the medical research field is crucial to develop treatments that cure chronic diseases. Another point, sustaining and improving the infrastructure for the country to attract more international tourists is required globally. For instance, more funds should be spent on constructing stadiums, hotels and amusement parks that increase that rate of tourism.

On the other hand, if the government pays more attention to the arts by spending the majority of its cash on it, there will nothing left for the rest of the fields. To elaborate, investing in street-art drains out the pocket of the country with no benefit for the important areas other than adding more colors to the buildings and streets. Furthermore, arts are considered a privilege for the well-developed countries which only the wealthy people who secured a high level of living can afford to pay to enjoy such art. For instance, rich persons are willing to pay a fortune to buy a painting for a famous artist while poor people from the same area are struggling to provide food on their family tables.

In conclusion, I believe that the governments’ funds should be spent on the basic vital sectors that serve their people in the best way.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)