NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Naheda

July 8, 2021 at 7:50 PM

Dear sir,

I had recently stayed in your hotel- AlHayat Residency for three nights and two days. The temperature was very hot at that time and air-conditioning in my was not fully functioning. I am writing this letter to express my dissatisfaction during my last stay and would like you to take some action against this problem so that other guest should not suffer what I had experience.

<font face=”inherit”> I checked into the hotel late midnight and was too tired. Straight away I fetched to the bed but soon I </font>realized<font face=”inherit”> that room was too hot and I was sweating. I called up the reception for help but they couldn’t resolve the issue for the temperature thermostat in my room. I asked for another room but unfortunately it was unavailable. Finally, I decided to open the windows but breezes were hot. Somehow I spent whole night by just turning around. </font>

<font face=”inherit”>Therefore, I demand you to return me 40% of the total charges what I had paid earlier or compensate me with another 4 days of stay of my choice.</font>

<font face=”inherit”>I look forward to hearing from you soon.</font>

<font face=”inherit”>Yours faithfully</font>

<font face=”inherit”>Naheda Ilyas </font>

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)