NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Naheda

July 8, 2021 at 7:50 PM
    0 Network Points
    Activity Points 300

Dear sir,

I had recently stayed in your hotel- AlHayat Residency for three nights and two days. The temperature was very hot at that time and air-conditioning in my was not fully functioning. I am writing this letter to express my dissatisfaction during my last stay and would like you to take some action against this problem so that other guest should not suffer what I had experience.

<font face=”inherit”> I checked into the hotel late midnight and was too tired. Straight away I fetched to the bed but soon I </font>realized<font face=”inherit”> that room was too hot and I was sweating. I called up the reception for help but they couldn’t resolve the issue for the temperature thermostat in my room. I asked for another room but unfortunately it was unavailable. Finally, I decided to open the windows but breezes were hot. Somehow I spent whole night by just turning around. </font>

<font face=”inherit”>Therefore, I demand you to return me 40% of the total charges what I had paid earlier or compensate me with another 4 days of stay of my choice.</font>

<font face=”inherit”>I look forward to hearing from you soon.</font>

<font face=”inherit”>Yours faithfully</font>

<font face=”inherit”>Naheda Ilyas </font>

Best online IELTS Coaching Best Online IELTS Course Best Online Spoken English Classes Best Online English Classes

Congratulations!
You’ve made it.

You have reached the best place for your IELTS and English preparation. Please tell us what you’re looking for so that we can help you better.