NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Eman

July 9, 2021 at 7:11 PM
    10 Network Points
    Activity Points 1000

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you regarding the laptop that I lost on my last holiday trip to France that was covered by the travel insurance I had for the same trip.

The laptop is a 13 inch MacBook pro silver color with red cover in a black backpack. It has 550 Gp storage and 8 Gp RAM and the charging cable was in the same bag. On the cover there is a picture of a gray horse sticked to it with some glittery stones.

I probably lost it in the airport when I was checking my luggage near the gate number 6. I was helping my kids to carry their bags and put my backpack on the seat in the waiting area. We were late for our connecting flight, so I had to harry up and run to reach gate number 3A. When I got on the plane, I realized that I forgot my laptop and started looking for it.

I would be grateful if you can consider my request to reimburse the value of my lost laptop according to the travel insurance policy contract that I had with your company.

I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Yours faithfully,

Eman Rashed

Best online IELTS Coaching Best Online IELTS Course Best Online Spoken English Classes Best Online English Classes

Congratulations!
You’ve made it.

You have reached the best place for your IELTS and English preparation. Please tell us what you’re looking for so that we can help you better.