NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• NIL Admin

Administrator
    July 10, 2021 at 12:38 PM

I am writing to you regarding my last stay in your hotel from July 10 till July 20, 2021.

Although the weather during this time of the year is usually cool in this country, the temperature was really unbearable. It raised up to 35 degrees which was totally unusual to all of the hotel residents.

As a result, the cooling system was not properly adjusted to compensate for the elevated temperature which lead (led) to a (un)discomfortable situation during my stay in the hotel. I was sweating all the time and my kids were crying most of the time due to the same reason.

I call(ed) the front desk complaining about this problem and they promised (That) they will take care of it. However, the problem was not solved until we left due to technical malfunction. From my side, I bought a portable fan and used it to cool the room temporarily.

I would like you to compensate for my last unpleasant visit to your hotel by providing a free of charge stay at your hotel and to compensate (reimburse) for the fan I purchased to solve (mitigate) the problem that I could not take it back with me home.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Some grammatical errors pointed out

Everything else looks good

Band Score: 2.0/3.0

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)