NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Sai koushik

July 12, 2021 at 1:46 PM

We are living in a world driven by technology. The advancement of technology has played an important role in the development of human civilization. Few people believe that technology is responsible for making them more social. I disagree with this view because I believe that begin social does not mean that sharing you feeling through comments and liking once status on the digital platform rather it is about caring and sharing personally with people around.

Firstly, Technology has reduced the effort and time, and increased the efficiency of the production requirement in every field. It has made our life easy, comfortable, and enjoyable. Moreover, technology has made people live in the virtual world. They do not care about the people around them. Social media apps like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. are making people craving for likes and shares. These social media apps making people less close to their families. Even when attending a family function or meeting, people are busy browsing social media accounts thus failing to give attention to the people around them.

Secondly, the advancement of technology has made people more interested in online life. However, it made people forget about face-to-face interactions. A recent study shows that youngsters are more addicted to social media and spend a lot of time on it thus becoming less social in real life. Most of them even do not know people who live next door. Social media makes people fake. For example, before the advancement of technology people share happiness, sadness, pain with their friends or family members. Nowadays they are posting on social media and asking for likes and shares.

To conclude, I believe technology failed to make people social. Technology made people so busy in digital world that they forget about the real people around them.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)