NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Mayukh

July 12, 2021 at 9:48 PM

Dear Sir,

This is to bring to your notice that I am looking for a part-time online marketing job in Kolkata. In this letter, I have provided my details along with my educational qualifications and skills, which in turn will help your agency to find an appropriate job for me.

I would like to mention that I am a ‘marketing post graduate’ and I am having 12 years of full-time work experience in the Sales & Marketing department in ‘medical devices’, and from the last six months I have been working as a part-time ‘digital marketer’ at Flipkart, at Kolkata. But recently, I have left my job as the company has transferred from evening shift to morning shift.

Currently, I have enrolled myself in a Master’s Degree Programme in ‘Digital Marketing’ and will not be able to do a full-time job, or any part-time morning shift job, as I have to undergo my regular classes.

I have attached my CV and certificates along with this letter. Hope my experience will help you to find a relevant job for me.

Thanking you in anticipation, if you require any further information please contact me on the below number.

Yours faithfully,

Mayukh Ghosh

[Phone Number: ##########]

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)