NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Rekha

July 13, 2021 at 9:43 PM

Dear Miss Jain,

I,Rekha Singh, would like to inform you that,I have been selected by your college for the upcoming training sessions. I have never visited your city before. Its too far from my current locality and none of my known person knows about the college personally.

I need a room from 15th of July till 30th of August. I’ll be arriving on 14th evening most probably by 6.00 pm at the airport.

It would be great if you could help me with transportation, how to reach the college with best possible means. Do mention the approximate cost also.I’ll be leaving by 30th August at 11.30 pm.

As per the course details, I need to visit few local markets and government office for collecting information and prepare my reports. For that purpose a rented vehicle will be highly appreciated duringmy stay.

I don’t mind sharing my room with any fellow female members,my only concern is that,they shouldn’t be alcoholic or chain smokers . In the room,a study table with book shelve and a separate wardrobe will be helpful. Indian non-vegetarian food is always welcome .It would be great help if the rooms are cleaned once in a day.

Please share the cost for staying in your college hostel and for all the facilities. I would also like to know the mode of payment for the same.

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanking you

Yours sincerely

Rekha

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)