NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Rekha

July 14, 2021 at 9:38 PM

Dear Mrs Williams,

I’m writing this letter to inform you of the obstacle faced by us at your rented apartment. There has been no hot water supply for the last ten days. It’s too difficult to carry out our daily work.

I’m a student in the final year of my course, and I just can’t afford to get distracted at this time, since my final mark sheet will decide my prospects.

Every morning my two hour goes in boiling the water on a gas stove for my daily use, I along with my flatmates do require hot water for the whole day, as it’s chilling cold here in London. After boiling, there is an issue with storing it, as we don’t have that big container. We often had had big discussions and arguments on this. It’s really painful to watch our study time getting wasted on such an issue.

Two days back a team of plumbers have visited us, they did some servicing, but even that was temporary. The situation is still the same.

I guess the building has not done its annual maintenance for quite some time, so I would request you to kindly get it done, or else we need to move out of this flat. We just can’t afford to be spending our time in the kitchen for half a day and it’s not safe also for us.

Kindly look up into this matter seriously and get the work done at the earliest.

I hope that you will understand what hardship we are going through and try to solve it as soon as possible.

Thanking you

Yours sincerely

Rekha

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)