NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• NIL Admin

Administrator
    July 16, 2021 at 12:03 PM
    1350 Network Points
    Activity Points 5940

I am interested in joining your institution to study English. Since your institution is one of the highly ranked colleges to teach English in my country to study abroad, I will be delighted to be accepted at your college.(Better sentence: your institution of the highly ranked colleges to teach English in my country, it got me interested in joining the institution for my English studies and I would be delighted to be accepted at your college)

Although your website has lots of information about the English course, I need some clarifications regarding the school itself. I will be grateful if you send me more details about the scholarships that are provided to international students and if there are any part-time jobs I can apply to before I start my classes.

Moreover, I am interested to find out if you provide private one-bedroom apartments or all shared accommodations with other students. I personally prefer to have my own bedroom so I can focus on my studies without being disturbed.

Also, it will be very convenient if the accommodation is near the campus, so I don’t have to waste time during transportation.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,

Eman Rashed

Good work.

Band Score: 2.0/3.0

Best online IELTS Coaching Best Online IELTS Course Best Online Spoken English Classes Best Online English Classes

Congratulations!
You’ve made it.

You have reached the best place for your IELTS and English preparation. Please tell us what you’re looking for so that we can help you better.