NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Mayukh

July 16, 2021 at 11:13 PM

It is often found that some people say that Ebooks and modern technologies will totally replace the traditional newspapers and magazines. Being present in the twenty-first-century we cannot deny the aforementioned fact. Wherefore, I completely agree that in the near future the Ebooks and advanced technologies are going to replace the magazines and newspapers.

Firstly, since past thirty to forty years there has been a paradigm shift in the standard of living among the present generations when compared to the older generations that belongs to the 19th century. For example, the modern youths are much more tech-savvy and are often found using the contemporary gadgets like smart phones and tablets which are being loaded with the contemporary applications.

Thus, during travelling or while staying outside, everyone can easily go through any kind of an electronic version of a printed book that they want to read on their mobile phones, which in turn is saving their precious time and is making one’s life much simpler and easy.

Secondly, I would also like to emphasize a point that during the pandemic when the entire world was on the back foot, it was only the modern technologies that has helped us to achieve our daily activities with an ease. For example, through the latest smart phones we can easily pay our monthly utility bills via different payment applications, like ‘PhonePe’, ‘Google Pay’, ‘Cred’, and many more, which are absolutely contactless, safe, secure and fast. Thereby, it is not only saving our valuable time but, it is also reducing the use of paper, which in turn is safeguarding the environment by protecting the trees.

Therefore, to
    conclude, I strongly agree with the fact that in near future the modern gadgets
    with the cutting edge technologies and the Ebooks will replace the traditional
    newspapers and magazines.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)