NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Ipshita

Administrator
    July 19, 2021 at 10:01 PM

It is often found that some people say that Ebooks and modern technologies will (totally) replace the traditional newspapers and magazines. Being present in the twenty-first century we cannot deny the aforementioned fact. Wherefore, I completely agree that in the near future the Ebooks and advanced technologies are going to replace ( the) magazines and newspapers.

Firstly, since the past thirty to forty years there has been a paradigm shift in the standard of living among the present generations when compared to the older generations that belong(s)to the 19th century. For example, (the) modern youths are much more tech-savvy and are often found using (the) contemporary gadgets like smartphones and tablets which are being loaded with (the) contemporary applications.

Thus, during travelling or while staying outside, everyone can easily go through any kind of an electronic version of a printed book that they want to read on their mobile phones, which in turn is saving their precious time and is making one’s life much simpler and easy.

Secondly, I would also like to emphasize a point that during the pandemic when the entire world was on the back foot, it was only the modern technologies that (has) have helped us to achieve our daily activities with (an) ease. For example, through the latest smartphones, we can easily pay our monthly utility bills via different payment applications, like ‘PhonePe’, ‘Google Pay’, ‘Cred’, and many more, which are absolutely contactless, safe, secure and fast. Thereby, it is not only saving our valuable time but, it is also reducing the use of paper, which in turn is safeguarding the environment by protecting the trees.

Therefore, to
    To conclude, I strongly agree with the fact that in near future the modern gadgets
    with the cutting edge technologies and the Ebooks will replace the traditional
    newspapers and magazines.

There are sentence inconsistencies.

Try to break the sentences into smaller sentences.

6 band score

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)