NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Dipti

July 20, 2021 at 10:06 AM

Most of the cosmopolitan city has adapted English as it’s a prevalent worldwide as an international language therefore all sectors often follow this language & tourism sector is not untouchable. Definitely, the expansion of tourism has been possible due the extensive efforts that’s been made by the government to fetch the foreign tourists by making them opportune in terms of communication, in that case English plays a vital role but few scenarios are being overlooked with the widely acceptance of this language.

I’m absolutely convinced with the fact that English has emerged as a compelling language in the market but tourism has made English a coercive language as that’s helped in the growth of the sector and eventually generating the revenue for the development of the country. Not only the tourists which get lure but also foreign investors who are looking forward for the places across the world where exploration would happen without hindrance of language has been finding comfortable.

Subsequently, the most relevant question always pops up in my mind, would tourism be constricting to specific language? As per my conscience, the answer should be “NO” because there has been a significant amount of people who are not very well versed with the English language,for those tourism seems to be a nightmare & do not entail them in the development of tourism.

To conclude, it’s undeniable that tourism has made English as imperative language across the globe because of this exemplary acceptance internationally but Tourism should not be confined to specific language otherwise the spectrum of originality will be thwarted.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)