NIL Community

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our
community around the world.

• Shoaib Nawaz

July 20, 2021 at 11:09 PM

As I believe that job satisfaction is more important than earning a big salary, although a big salary provides us more opportunity to improve our living standards. I disagree with the statement that a big salary is more important than job satisfaction. my justification against arguments is given below

First, I would like to explain that the people who are satisfied with their jobs that enjoy their golden time with peace of mind and stay healthy like professional and skillful individuals like doctors, engineers, artists, musicians, etc. as compared to the people who are driving themselves to earn more money, mostly we have seen that their lives remained to disturb due to hypertension, depression, and other health issues. For example, A skilled worker who is earning a reasonable salary against his time and efforts with ultimate satisfaction. He enjoyed his life more than the person who is earning a big salary like giving an example of the Managerial position in the bank who is owning a lot of responsibility to fulfill his duties and obligations at timely manner, usually, we have seen that these people are taking more pressure, tension, and depression. Another example of people who are working in the capital market, they are earning big salaries but take a lot of tension and pressure to manage the equity stock and forex trading

However, I am concluding my discussion with the strong belief that job satisfaction is giving us more pleasure and joyful time as compared to earn a big salary that makes our lives miserable with depression and hypertension.

We are here to help

Conversational Form (#3)